Friday, February 17, 2012

1st Semester Fashion show contest

Hi UCWS classmate & readers
    Today we completed our first semester "YAAY" an had our first fashion show contest Saint's theme.
if I had to choose one word to describe it is WOOW !!!! I had n blast (^_^) 
 Even tho we only been in enrolled @ UCSW one week, we have learned so much. I am so proud of my classmate all the Ladies & Philly yall did a GREAT JOB!! congrates to the winner's.

theme description :hello my name is pamzoe xenno and today i bring to youhot and sexy fit designed by  HELENA'S ELLSMERE starting out with a redish orange bakini showing all curves with a hint of red and black flawless lays topped off with a hot  fire wing to express the heat of the outfit and to top it off a halo to show off the sweet inocent and pure person i am  my  makeup is by NOYA and a pair of sexy ladi heels designed by IDLEMIND COULTURE
Thankyou Vicky for being the best judge ever, and Lisana for announcing...and ty Anrol and Steve for making our dreams come true

No comments:

Post a Comment