Friday, February 24, 2012

DREAM'S DO COME TRUE MY SHORT BIO




FAMILY IS EVERYTHING

            Hello, My name is Pamzoe Xenno- Bridger, and I am from USA and am married to my very wonderful husband Sean, we have great twin children Precious jewel and Ray ray Bridger the joys of our lives.
           I am so proud to be apart of the CWS family since I have been here I have developed my confidence, gained great modeling skills along with increasing my typing skills ; )
        When I became a member of Classic With Style Model, it was one of my most happiest moments in SL.
                    I DREAMED of being a model and yall have made my dreams come true. 
                                        Thank you Anrol and Steve & staff of UCWS
                                                   ( for making dreams come true : )

No comments:

Post a Comment