Monday, February 20, 2012

3rd Place is a Charm



                                                  3RD PLACE IS -N- CHARM
                                            

Hi UCWS classmate & reader's
WOOW was I excited when I was choose 3rd place in the stylist theme Witches, I truly couldn't beleive I won!! this was my 3rd contest since I have been here @ UCWS an just now beginning my 2nd semester.
  I chose Glinda the good witch from the story Wizard of OZ.
 this is my introduction:
  Hello Ladies & Gentalman I would like to welcome you all to OZ I am Glinda the good witch (AKA Pamzoe Xenno) I am here to help and guide Dorothy to the wizard to return back with the red slippers to Kanas. As u see the theme tonite is witches. 
Im wearing Glinda the good witch costume, design by Crissy Designs, my makeup NOYA,
Hair by A&R, shoes by Diva.
    I want to thank the judge and Steve & Anrol ; )  everyone for coming out enjoy the rest of the show  kises & hugz  ♥♥♥

         DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment