Monday, February 27, 2012

UCWS FINAL WITH ANROL


HI UCWS classmate & reader

  Here I am on final day with Anrol I am so nerves... OMG !!!! why my mind just went blank. All that we have learned in 3weeks we have to perform in 1hr. can someone please give me n bucket because, I think I'm about to throw-up eewwe..  Here we go she call us one by one I am praying that I remember.

  As I am watching my classmate Jay & lady k , whom have been so supportive an great friend since we have began class has given me the confidences to put my best foot forward and just go out and do my best:; )  Woow!! it wasn't as ruff as I thought it would be, it actually was just review over what the great instructor @ UCWS  has patiently taught us. So I would like to say thank you ; ) and to my classmate I want to say can't wait to see & share the runway with yall')
                             GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FUTURE MODELING CAREERS


pic of me as beening a newbie & after a SUPER- MODEL

1 comment: